How becoming a Provider works.
Apply to be a part of our
After applying we run a background check. We'll reach out to set up an interview.
Connect with new clients for
$24.95 a month
We will help the right people find you so you can build your clientelle.
Join the thousands of providers sharing their voice through IG Live, IG TV, group sessions, published articles and more.
It’s all about the company you keep.
Join the best holistic health Providers across meditation, yoga, acupuncture, naturopathy, and more. Through our unique validation system, Kenshō Premier, you can be recognized alongside your peers as one of the most trusted and highly recommended Providers in your field.
Network and grow.
With our content collaboration opportunities & proprietary search algorithms, we help you grow your business by getting you and your work in front of hundreds of thousands of customers looking for support every day. We’re here to keep your inbox filled with the kind of messages you can’t wait to read.
Do what you love.
You probably got started because you wanted to heal, teach, and connect. We’re here to help you do just that by taking care of the marketing and business side, so you can focus on doing what you love.
Kenshō will help people discern the right entry point into this space and help connect them to the right Providers. I will definitely recommend Kenshō to anyone asking where to begin and Providers looking to connect with people looking for their services. In fact, I already have!
– Jesse Israel, Founder of The Big Quiet
Kenshō is a health and wellness platform and guide to holistic medicine that’s rooted in science. We combine ancient wisdom with machine learning to help you explore a range of solutions and find what you uniquely need to feel great, whether you want to get better or be better.
Underlying everything we do is a behavioral science research approach and data-centric thinking that enables us to direct clients to the right practices and providers for them. We empower clients in a number of ways from general search to an intuitive quiz that will guide clients to specific practices to try and the providers that specialize in them, whether they are close in location or have a remote offering. Search filters will be determined by location, client preferences, and reviews.
We don’t want that to happen, which is why we thoroughly vet every providers – this means background checks, verifying credentials, and checking up on client experience before providers join. That said, if you do have a negative experience, we encourage you to let both the providers and our team know. You can send us an email at hello@Kenshōhealth.com and we’ll follow-up with both you and the providers in question to get to the bottom of things quickly.
We may not be in your area just yet. We’re just getting started and actively working with our global community to onboard expert providers around the country. Your feedback will help us prioritize which cities we launch in next, so please do let us know if you’d like to see Kenshō near you. Just send an email to hello@Kenshōhealth.com and someone from our team will get back to you shortly.
We’re always looking to expand our network of providers. We’re just getting started and actively working with our global community to onboard expert providers around the country. Send a note to hello@Kenshōhealth.com and let us know what you’re searching for.
- A thorough profile answers all of the application questions fully and clearly
- Experience level: Please share all of your relevant credentials
- Years in practice: This helps us differentiate between newbies and OGs in the space
- Relatable language that speaks to you: We have clients from all backgrounds, so please make sure to describe yourself and practices with as much clarity as possible. We want you to be accessible for all types of clients.
- Openness & candor: Each of us is a unique expression of the human experience, so make sure to highlight that in your application answers so clients can more easily find the right providers
- Contributing content & being active within the Kenshō community: Consistent activity can help you stay in the forefront of clients minds and rank higher in search results
- Approachable photos: The clearer, more professional your headshot, the better
- Customer reviews: Gather as many of your client testimonials as possible because prospective clients are more likely to try a service or modality if they can see great reviews
First and foremost, remember our mission: to help people get better and be better. We do this by making it easier for people to take a holistic approach to their healthcare. Most of our customers tell us this feeling of ‘ease’ starts with provider trust, which means they’re looking to you to show them who you are, what you’re about, and why you might be a good fit to work together.
Ask yourself: does this photo translate transparency, trust, safety, and approachability? Photos taken with a professional digital camera will look best. If you don’t have one available, let us know, our creative team may be able to help – that’s what we’re here for after all.
And if you’d prefer to use your own existing photo, here are a few more specific tips:
- Try to take photos with a blank background or as neutral as possible, so as not to detract from your beautiful self. Please make sure your photo is in the format of jpg and ideally 330px x 330px; max size: 4MB and 1,920px x 1,280px.
- Try to aim for:
- Photos in front of a white or neutral wall
- Photos taken straight on
- Photos taken in the shade on a sunny day or anywhere on an overcast day
- Try to avoid:
- Car shots
- Bathroom photos
- Photos where you’ve cropped someone out
We’re excited that you’d like to share your voice with the Kenshō community. Please check out our guidelines for contributors and send any questions or submissions to our Editorial Lead, Peter, at email@example.com. We are a small team, but we will do our best to get back to you within a week of submission.
All sensitive data, including files, are served to and from your browser under SSL and are stored encrypted at rest in our databases and servers. Our databases are backed up daily and are fully restorable within minutes in the event of any unintentional data loss. All credit card transactions are fully secured with the same level of encryption used by leading banks. Card information is transmitted, stored, and processed securely on a PCI-Compliant network separate from your other account information. The data center where Kenshō is hosted is amongst the most secure you’ll find. In terms of compliance, it has been designed and managed in alignment with regulations, standards, and best-practices including HIPPA, PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, DIACAP and FISMA. Our server environment and application both undergo manual, static, and dynamic security reviews on a quarterly basis and all findings and remediation are tended to immediately. If there is a problem, we don’t sleep until it’s resolved.